Ametek PMT Model 575 Submersible Level Sensing Transmitter
Model 575 submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement.
Model 575 submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement. The rugged solid state construction stainless steel construction provides long life with virtually no maintenance. It indicates continuous liquid level by measuring hydrostatic pressure via an ion implanted silicon sensor. It is easy to install by lowering the sensor into a tank or vessell. A factory installed cable is available in lengths up to 2500 feet, and is sealed to insure liquid tight performance.
- Low Cost
- Easy to install and use
- Rugged 316 Stainless steel construction
- Not affected by barometric changes
- Little or no maintenance after installation
- Designed for continuous submersion
- Pressure ranges from 0-300 PSI
- Advanced digital compensation
- Reverse polarity and surge protected
- CSA approved for safe operation in hazardous areas
- Ponds, Rivers, or Lakes
- Lift stations and slurries or sludge
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Water wells
- Pump Control
- Static or turbulent or highly viscous fluid capability
Usually ships 14 - 21 working days after receipt of order
Submersible Level Sensors are built to order, and are not returnable. If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
For more information, please check the Model 575 Data Sheet