Precision Digital PD6000 Process Meter
Model PD6000 is a UL/C-UL listed and CE marked,1/8 DIN digital panel meter which displays a signal on a bright dual-line 6 digit display.
Model PD6000 is a UL/C-UL listed and CE marked,1/8 DIN digital panel meter which displays a signal on a bright dual-line 6 digit display. PD6000 meters have a NEMA 4X front and AC or DC power options. They can be equipped with up to four internal relays with 4-20 mA output and RTU serial communications. They include a 24VDC power supply driving the transmitter and front panel or USB programming capability.
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Universal 85-265 VAC or 12-24 VDC Input Power
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Dual-Scale for Level Applications – Single Input
- Models for Indoor or Outdoor Applications
- 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Signal Input Conditioning for Flow & Round Horizontal Tanks
- Programmable Displays & Function Keys
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Tare Function
- RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- On-Board Digital Input
- Configure, Monitor, and Datalog Information
- Onboard USB
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PD6000|
|Meter Inputs||Current (4-20 mA), Voltage (0-10 V)|