Precision Digital PD6602 Process Meter (In Stock)
The Precision Digital PD6602 is a loop-powered, 1/8 DIN process meter with four programmable customizable front panel buttons with a dual-line display with five digits on the top line and eight digits on the bottom line.
The Precision Digital PD6602 is a loop-powered, 1/8 DIN process meter with four programmable customizable front panel buttons with a dual-line display with five digits on the top line and eight digits on the bottom line. The PD6602 comes with two open collector outputs and is available with two solid state relays and a 4-20 mA analog output. This loop-powered meter has no need for additional costly power lines as the meter gets all of the power from the 4-20 mA loop.
- Loop-Powered Backlight with Red Backlight for Alarm Conditions
- Loop-Powered Process Meter
- 1.5 Volt Drop (4.5 Volt Drop w/ Backlight)
- IP65 Front
- -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75°C) Operating Temperature Range
- Alphanumeric tag names
- Dual Line Display
- 1/8 DIN Shallow Depth Case
- Available Loop-Powered Solid State Relays
- Open Collector Output Standard
- Timer functions for open collectors and relays
- Relay pump alternation based on level and time
- Relay runtime and cycle count
- Multi-Point Linearization, Square Root, Programmable Exponent, and Round Horizontal Tank Input Conditioning Functions
- Automatic units conversion for volume, height, temperature, pressure, weight, and rate
For non-stocked configurations, visit the Special Order page.
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PD6602|
|Meter Inputs||Current (4-20 mA)|
|Display Type||Dual Line, 0.7" & 0.4" High, 5 & 8 Digits, Decimal, LCD|