Precision Digital PD765 Process Meter (Special Order)
Model PD765 is a1/8 DIN digital panel meter for many process and temperature applications which displays a signal on a sunlight readable display in either 0.56" (14.2 mm) or an astounding 1.2" (30.5 mm) heights.
Model PD765 is a 1/8 DIN digital panel meter for many process and temperature applications which displays a signal on a sunlight readable display in either 0.56" (14.2 mm) or an astounding 1.2" (30.5 mm) heights. PD765 meters have a NEMA 4X front and AC or DC power options. They can be equipped with two internal relays, a 4-20 mA output and RTU serial communications, and a a 24VDC power supply.
- 4-20 mA, ± 10 V, TC & RTD Inputs
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Shallow Depth Case 3.6" Behind Panel
- Operating temperature range of between -40°C and 65°C
- Universal Power Supply 85-265 VAC
- Two Relays Option with Alternation &
- 4-20 mA Analog Output Option
- 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Option
- RS-232, RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Sunlight Readable Display
Usually ships 5-10 working days after receipt of order
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PD765|