Ametek B/W Controls 6013-W7 Electrode with Attached Suspension Wire
B/W Controls 6013-W7, 316 stainless steel wire suspension electrode with attached suspension wire.
Wire suspension electrodes are intended for level control applications where limited head room or long lengths make solid rod electrodes impractical. The B/W Controls 6013-W7 has a 3" long 13-064700, 316 stainless steel electrode attached to the SW wire at the factory and completely sealed with PVC and bonded to the insulation of the SW wire. It is ideal for elevated tanks, sewage pumping stations, and deep well installations.
- 3 inch long 316 stainless steel electrode
- Attached to B/W SW type suspension wire
- Resists temperatures up to 150 F
- Designed for corrosive liquid applications
- For more infomation, please see the Ametek B/W Controls catalog.
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||1.000000|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6013-W7|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Electrode Material||316 Stainless|