Ametek Gemco 1025C Side Treadle Operated Foot Switch
The 1025 C Heavy Duty side treadle foot switches mount two switches or two air valves in the bottom of a NEMA 4 enclosure, available with or without a shield. Frequently used to control industrial processes.
The 1025 C Heavy Duty side treadle foot switches mount two SPDT or DPDT switches or two air valves in the bottom of of the case. Available with or without a shield. The treadle works in a manner comparable to a rocker lever pivoted in the center. It operates one contact block in one direction and the other contact block in the opposite direction.
NEMA Type 4 die cast enclosures incorporate a synthetic gasket which prevents exposure to oil, water and dust, while the die cast aluminum treadle has a friction type seal assuring watertight and oiltight performance.
- Foot switches are factory adjusted for center "off" with spring return from each direction
- Field conversion to 2 or 3 maintained positions
- Treadle travel is field adjustable
- Two 3/4 inch pipe tapped conduit entrances and an interior wall permits an additional entrance
- 6 nameplates, "start", "stop", "forward", "reverse", and two blanks are included
For non-stocked configurations, visit the Special Order page.
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
|Part Number Cross Reference|
For more information, please check the Gemco 1025 brochure or Gemco 1025C data sheet
|Manufacturer Part Number||1025-C|