Ametek Gemco 2120 Programmable Interface Module (Special Order)
The Ametek Gemco 2120 Series Programmable Interface Modules convert a signal from a Gemco transducer (resolver or LDT) at a machine in a harsh environment to a safe location up to 3000 feet away.
The Ametek Gemco 2120 Series Programmable Interface Modules convert a signal from a Gemco transducer (resolver or LDT) at a machine in a harsh environment to a safe location up to 3000 feet away. The 2120 PLC interface module converts the signal to either Binary, BCD, Gray code or analog outputs for use by your programmable logic controller (PLC). The 2120 works with accurate, absolute position sensing units in harsh environments. They can be used to display simple indicators of position or as a PLC interface module generating digital signals as well as serial and analog outputs to feed PLCs. The series 2120 combines many features of our popular interface modules with additional customer wanted features. Applications for the 2120 interface module include material handling, assembly machines, packaging, press automation syustems, robotics, injection molding, and steel mill equipment.
- All metal housing
- Functions programmable from faceplate
- Automatic switching power supply accepting 85-265 VAC,50/60 hz
- Delivers all inputs and outputs from one unit
- Features standard RS232/485 communication ports
- Binary, BCD, or Gray code scales selectable at face plate
- Customizable outputs for scale factor
- Electronic offset to synchronize outputs and display known machine positions
- Single Turn Resolver with 14 bit (16,384) resolution
- Turns counting software while electronically counting turns
- Incremental quadrature outputs of position or velocity with selectable pulses per revolution
- Latch or handshake inputs provide a stable signal for PLC read
- Automatic compensation for machine slippage
- Inch or millimeter reading
- Fault detectiion relay
- Optional relay output board
Usually ships 8-10 weeks after receipt of order.
Gemco 2120 PLC programmable interface modules are special order, and are not returnable. If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
For more information, please check the Gemco 2120 brochure
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||7.000000|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2120|