Ametek B/W Controls 7330 Liquid Level Transducer
The Series 7330 Pro-Stik II Magnetostrictive transducer is a continuous liquid level sensor that incorporates advanced proven technology which continuously monitors a variety of liquids and tanks using electronics integrated inside the unit.
The Series 7330 Pro-Stik II Magnetostrictive transducer is a continuous liquid level sensor that incorporates advanced proven technology which continuously monitors a variety of liquids and tanks. The design has all the electronics integrated in the 5/8" diameter sensing tube, thuis eliminating the bulky electronics enclosure at the top of the sensor. A variety of floats and accessories is available to fit many liquid sensing applications.
The unit can be ordered in span lengths from 1" to 300" in .1" increments. For lengths over 72", please contact us.
- Electronics integrated into the 5/8" dialmeter sensing tube
- Mini connector or 3/4" NPT fitting
- Optional totally welded construction
- Optional cathodic protedtion
- Security feature uses a timing sequence to unlock the probe for programming
A complete system normally requires the following components:
- 7330 transducer
- SD0515000 Float Kit (purchased separately)
- 01533141 Cable (for mini connector option, purchased separately)
Usually ships 8-10 weeks after receipt of order
Gemco linear displacement transducers are built to order, and are not returnable. If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
For more information, please check the B/W 7330 data sheet or B/W 7330 manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||7330|