Ametek PMT Model 575-PB Submersible Level Transmitter
Ametek PMT 575-PB submersible liquid level transmitter with 100 feet of cable.
Ametek PMT 575-P-B-XXXX-R-H-S submersible liquid level transmitter.
- Protected flush cage base
- 4-20 mA output (12-28 VDC)
- Polyurethane cable with cable support bracket
- Hastelloy-C diaphragm
- Silicone oil fill
- 100 feet of cable attached
The Model 575 submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement. The rugged solid state construction stainless steel construction provides long life with virtually no maintenance. It indicates continuous liquid level by measuring hydrostatic pressure via an ion implanted silicon sensor. It is easy to install by lowering the sensor into a tank or vessel. A factory installed cable is available in lengths up to 2500 feet, and is sealed to insure liquid tight performance.
- Low Cost
- Easy to install and use
- Rugged 316 Stainless steel body
- Not affected by barometric changes
- Little or no maintenance after installation
- Designed for continuous submersion
- Advanced digital compensation
- Reverse polarity and surge protected
- CSA approved for safe operation in hazardous areas
- Ponds, Rivers, or Lakes
- Lift stations and slurries or sludge
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Water wells
- Pump Control
- Static or turbulent or highly viscous fluid capability
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||12.000000|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|