Ametek PMT Model SDT Submersible Level Sensing Transmitter
Model SDT submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement.
Ametek PMT Model SDT-S-B-XXXX-N-L-S-V submersible level transmitter.
- Delrin snubnose
- 4-20 mA output (12-28 VDC)
- Polyurethane cable
- 316L stainless steel diaphragm
- Silicone oil fill
- Viton cable seal
- 50 feet of cable attached
Model SDT submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement . The rugged solid state construction stainless steel construction provides long life with virtually no maintenance. It indicates continuous liquid level by measuring hydrostatic pressure via an ion implanted silicon sensor. It is easy to install by lowering the sensor into a tank or vessell. A factory installed cable is available in lengths up to 2500 feet, and is sealed to insure liquid tight performance.
- Low Cost
- Easy to install and use
- Rugged 316 Stainless steel construction
- Lightweight and compact size
- Little or no maintenance after installation
- Designed for continuous submersion
- Advanced digital compensation
- Reverse polarity and surge protected
- Ponds, Rivers, or Lakes
- Lift stations and slurries or sludge
- Water wells
- Flood channels
- Solar, low powered or pulsed operation
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
For more information, please check the Model SDT Data Sheet