Ametek PMT Model SDT Submersible Level Sensing Transmitter (In Stock)
Model SDT submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement.
Model SDT submersible level transmitter provides direct submergence in water/wastewater and provides quick, accurate and reliable level measurement . The rugged solid state construction stainless steel construction provides long life with virtually no maintenance. It indicates continuous liquid level by measuring hydrostatic pressure via an ion implanted silicon sensor. It is easy to install by lowering the sensor into a tank or vessell. A factory installed cable is available in lengths up to 2500 feet, and is sealed to insure liquid tight performance.
- Sensing Port: S - Delrin snubnose
- Input/Output: B - 11 to 30 VDC / 4 to 20 mA
- Pressure Range: Specified above
- Electrical Connection: N - Polyurethane cable/nut
- Diaphragm Material: L 316L stainless steel
- Fill Fluid: S - Silicon oil
- Cable Seal: V - VITON
- Cable Length: 50 feet
- Low Cost
- Easy to install and use
- Rugged 316 Stainless steel construction
- Lightweight and compact size
- Little or no maintenance after installation
- Designed for continuous submersion
- Pressure ranges from 0-150 PSI
- Advanced digital compensation
- Reverse polarity and surge protected
- Optional temperature measurement capability
- 2 wire, 4 to 20mA output standard; other outputs available
- Ponds, Rivers, or Lakes
- Lift stations and slurries or sludge
- Water wells
- Flood channels
- Solar, low powered or pulsed operation
For more configurations, see our Special Order page.
If you have any questions about using this product in your application, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
For more information, please check the Model SDT Data Sheet