Ametek B/W Controls 6013-W Series Wire Suspension Electrode
Wire Suspension Electrode designed to attach to the end of a length of B/W 6013-SW suspension wire (sold separately). Ideal for elevated tanks, sewage pumping stations, and deep well installations.
- 2 or 4 inch long brass or stainless steel
- Optional molded plastic insulating shield
Wire suspension electrodes are intended for level control applications where limited head room or long lengths make solid rod electrodes impractical. The B/W 6013-W Series electrode assembly is designed to attach to the end of a length of B/W 6013-SW suspension wire (sold separately). It is ideal for elevated tanks, sewage pumping stations, and deep well installations.
- 2 or 4 inch long brass or stainless steel electrode
- Optional 1 7/16 or 9/16 inch diameter molded plastic insulating shield
- Attaches to B/W 6012-SW suspension wire
- Resists temperatures up to 150°F
- Designed for general purpose applications with limited head room
For more information, please see the Ametek B/W Controls catalog.
|Catalog Number||Electrode Type||Electrode Material||Old Part Number|
|6013-W1||E-1P With Shield||Brass||13-020600|
|6013-W2||E-1P With Shield||303 Stainless||13-020700|
|6013-W3||E-1P Less Shield||Brass||13-052700|
|6013-W4||E-1P Less Shield||303 Stainless||13-052600|
|6013-W5||E-1S With Shield||Brass||13-022000|
|6013-W6||E-1S With Shield||303 Stainless||13-024300|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6013-W|